Conditions of Use
This website is operated by The Medical Store. As a user of this website you agree that any use of this website including any transactions you make are subject to our terms and conditions below.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, AmEx or PayPal.
- All of your billing and personal information is kept secure, our SSL Certificate encrypts all information moving to and from our website. This means that no exchange between our site and its visitors (credit card information, passwords, email addresses, etc.) can be captured by a third party. The information you provide on our site will be kept confidential. It will not be given or sold to any outside organization for use in marketing or solicitation.
- We only sell new equipment obtained directly from the product manufacturer.
- We are an authorized distributor of Welch Allyn and 3M Littmann products. We do NOT sell any used equipment or any imitation brands.
- All images of products are purely for illustration only. The Medical Store does not accept responsibility for any difference between the image on the website and the actual appearance of the product.
- Individual orders received by 1pm CST ship in 1-2 business days, Monday through Friday (excludes holidays). Most orders ship the same or next business day.
- In-stock orders will be processed and shipped within 1-2 business days, however most in-stock orders ship the same day when received by our cut-off time (1pm CST) Monday through Friday -BUSINESS DAYS ONLY excludes holidays and weekends.
- If an item you ordered is out-of-stock you will be notified via phone or email within 24 business hours with the order status and the ability to modify or cancel your order.
- We only ship to valid addresses in the US and Canada.
- Orders shipping to Canada must be phoned in. Canadian customers are responsible for all local duties and taxes for their orders.
- We ship all orders via FedEx. FedEx Ground shipping takes 2-5 business days, depending on your location. Regular times in transit do not include weekends or holidays.
- Please enter your shipping address in the checkout to determine days in transit for your order. You can check your shipping rate and day in transit prior to entering your payment information and finalizing your orde
- FedEx will not deliver to P.O. boxes; you must provide us with a valid street address for shipment.
- Upon receipt the customer must inspect the goods carefully. If any product is damaged in transit or merchandise is missing due to damage in transit, you must notify The Medical Store within 3 business days of delivery. The Medical Store will not accept responsibility for the damage, but will file a damage claim with FEdEx and send replacements to customer, only if needed and only after appropriate claims with FedEx have been filed.
- We dispatch our orders in good faith via our chosen delivery method. We anticipate that all deliveries will arrive as specified, however The Medical Store will not accept any liability for any delayed deliveries. Recoveries of shipping fees are not possible when adverse weather delays the delivery schedule.
- Physician Bags with personalized, monogrammed initials require an additional 3-5 business days for delivery.
- If your order is partially shipped (i.e. some items shipping separately on a different date) only one delivery fee is charged.
- Should you provide an invalid shipping address, your order may be delayed and returned to our facility, you will be notified of any delays or returns. If a return to our facility occurs, you will be responsible for any return fees incurred and additional shipping charges to resend your order.
How to cancel an order
To cancel your order, you must contact Customer Service via telephone during our business hours (Monday to Friday 9:00am-4:30pm CST). You must speak to a customer service representative to verify cancellation. Only orders that have not left our facility for delivery are eligible for cancellation. Any orders that have already been processed for any added personalization (i.e. stethoscope engraving) are NOT eligible for cancellation.
Orders are not considered cancelled until approved and confirmed by The Medical Store. A voicemail phone message or email will not be accepted as an order cancellation. To contact Customer Service please call (847) 670-0778. Clearly state order number, date of purchase, your name and contact information and the items you wish to cancel and the reason.
Returns and Refund Policy
We accept returns within 90 days of purchase. Equipment must be unused and in its original packaging. Return shipping is at the expense of the customer. No additional restocking fees will apply. Once the item(s) are received and approved for return by our returns department a refund will be issued and takes 3-5 business days to process.
You must call or email Customer Service to obtain a Returns Authorization and label the parcel as instructed.
All goods for return must be packed in another box/envelope with appropriate packing material and sealed. Do NOT place any shipping/address labels on merchandise or merchandise boxes.
Goods must be returned as sold (i.e. in the original packaging, with all instructions and product material, etc.). The Medical Store does not sell used equipment. Any free gifts or additional bundled items delivered with the product must also be returned.
A product purchased from The Medical Store may be returned for the following reasons:
- The product is defective or damaged in which case the customer will not be charged a return shipping fee. Welch Allyn and Littmann merchandise are subject for return directly through the manufacturer, NOT The Medical Store.
- The product received is incorrect in which case the customer will not be charged a return shipping fee.
- Any orders that have been personalized (such as physician bags with monogrammed initials or lab coats/scrubs with embroidery or patches) will NOT be accepted for return.
- Any stethoscope orders with personalized laser engraving will NOT be accepted for return. We are NOT liable for any dissatisfaction in regards to alignment of engraving, appearance or font-type, etc. and will not accept any returns due to such dissatisfaction. We will only accept a return on an engraved stethoscope if there is a misspelling or typo when the engraving on the stethoscope does not match what was entered on the engraving field of your order.
Limitation of Liability
Any incomplete information, typographical errors, or inaccuracies are unintended. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. If a product purchased on this site is not as described, you may return the product in its unused condition up to 90 days after purchase date.
This site may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties not directly affiliated with The Medical Store. The Medical Store is not responsible or liable for the operation of or the content located on any such sites.
When registering with this site, you will be asked to provide a login email address and password You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the information and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under you login email address and password. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or breach of security. You agree that the registration information you provide is accurate and complete.
Sale and Special Offer Terms and Conditions
Offers good on qualifying merchandise only and some exclusions may apply. Excluded products can be updated or changed at any time without prior notice. No substitutions or cash equivalents. Cannot be put toward previous purchases. The Medical Store reserves the right to cancel, extend, end, or modify sales or special offers at any time with prior notice. We reserve the right to make changes to these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice. Discounted group pricing and promotions that are specific to a school or university medical program are only available to that school's currently enrolled students.
Terms and Conditions May Change
We reserve the right to make any changes to these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.